Greenland Homes Project
Greenland Homes is at it again! This spring Greenland Homes is building another home and donating the profit from its sale to Children’s Cancer Connection. Last year’s Greenland Homes donated $75,000 to Children’s Cancer Connection after building and selling its second home for charity! Since 2012, Greenland Homes has donated $125,000 to support programs and services that Children’s Cancer Connection provides.
How can you get involved?
- Donate your services, labor or materials to the Greenland Homes CCC Project.
- Make a general financial donation to the project.
- Help spread the word about the Greenland Homes CCC Project! Share the project information with your friends, family and customers.
Join us on the Journey!
Just like fighting childhood cancer, building a home is a journey. Join us on the journey by following the Greenland Homes Children’s Cancer Connection Project. Visit this page for updates on the project and to learn more about the businesses making it all possible!
- To learn more about making a donation to the project contact Corey Kautz of Greenland Homes at 515-865-2546 or email@example.com
- For more information about Children’s Cancer Connection contact Emily Fish at 515-243-6239 ext. 2 or Emily@ChildrensCancerConnection.org